All services from Safe Harbour are rendered at no cost to clients.
- 24-Hour Hotline: 800-953-2207 or 419-626-2200
- An alarm system at all points of entry provide a safe and confidential place to go for clients and their children.
- First Response program: Cooperating with local law enforcement agencies, Safe Harbour responds to victims in person or by phone, at the time of the incident.
- Counseling: Short term crisis intervention counseling, education and case management.
- Outreach Counseling: For non-residential individuals, counseling is provided at a confidential off-site location.
- Legal Advocacy: Personal support for victims of domestic violence in criminal and civil court.
- Support Groups: For women who have been or are now in abusive relationships looking to make changes in their lives.
- Community Education: A Speakers Bureau offers professional training for medical personnel, public and private agencies, schools and other interested organizations.
- Information and Referral: Assistance in obtaining other community services.
- Volunteer Opportunities: For those interested in helping us provide services to victims of domestic violence.
- Helpful Links Ohio Domestic Violence Network
Erie County Prosecutor’s Office